We have over 100 years of family experience growing the sweetest peaches in the heart of Georgia. Our farm has stood the test of time because we believe in offering the very best quality of peaches. This means spending hours in the orchards all year, looking at every detail.
Each one of our gift box peaches are handpicked at the height of their season. We believe in treating our customers like family, which is why we want to give you the very best. When you make an order, our peaches are still on the orchard tree waiting to be picked. With daily deliveries from our orchard to packinghouse, we can guarantee you are receiving something extraordinary.
Like all of our peaches, each peach that is selected for our gift boxes goes through several levels of inspections before it meets our standard for quality.
All of our gift box Georgia peaches are freestone peaches. They are known for their sweet flavor and their juicy consistency. Freestone peaches have flesh that separate easily from the pit, making them perfect for cooking, baking, and of course eating. These peaches have a gorgeous golden flesh with a scarlet center, they’re a very special treat for your peach lover recipient.
13 Count – $24 + shipping
26 Count – $46 + shipping
36 Count – $60 + shipping
Sales tax applies in Georgia
When To Order Peaches
1. Our shipping season begins on June 13 and continues to August 4th. You can pre-order anytime for your desired date or occasion.
2. We offer recurring order selections so that you may ‘taste your way through peach season’ by experiencing all of our seasons varieties.
3. Our peaches are handpicked at the peak of their ripeness and rushed to you in order to ensure orchard fresh arrival.
4. All of our gift box peaches are freestone. Freestone peaches have flesh that easily separate from the pit, making them ideal to eat, bake or cook with. They are known for their juicy interior and sweet flavor.
No matter what size package you choose, we hand select, then hand wrap each peach in a decorative crisp tissue and place it into individual peach cradles. Our peaches are cushioned by a soft foam and finally placed in our craft gift box to be shipped.
Your personalized gift message is included with the package to notify the recipient that you are the generous sender.
We make our customers look good, which is why our peaches are a favorite gift among businesses. If you’re looking to send our sweet Georgia peaches to your favorite client list, please call us at 1-800-PEACH-GA to speak with a customer care specialist.
Shipping & Handling
1. All of our peaches are guaranteed to arrive at their destination within two business days. Shipping outside the two day ground zone must be shipped 2nd day air.
2. Peaches are shipped on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (excluding federal holidays) to arrive at their destination before the weekend.
3. Upon ordering online, you will receive an e-mail with your order receipt and confirmation number. Please keep this for your records.
4. When your peaches ship, you will receive a second email, this time from FedEx, with your tracking number and expected arrival date.
To Order Online
Go to our online store, select Georgia Peaches and simply fill out your information and add to the cart. Simple as that!
To Order By Phone
Call us today and speak with one of our customer care specialists to help choose your peach selections.
Toll Free: 1-800-PEACH-GA
In very rare instances, we may need to make a substitution to your order due to weather or shipment delays. The item we choose to substitute will be of equal or greater value than the item you ordered.
If you believe the quality of your peaches were compromised, please take a photo of your fruit and e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order confirmation number and message regarding the damage. Our customer care specialists will respond back within 48 hours.
If your parcel was lost or showing as undeliverable, please call us at 1-800-PEACH-GA with your order confirmation number and FedEx tracking number. Our customer care specialists will be on-site to help you.